- with your girlfriend.
- filmed before a live stuido audience
- trapped in the facebook status message textbox; send help!
- not the droid you're looking for.
- not your friend.
- finding your lack of faith disturbing
- sensing something; a presence he hasn't felt since...
- better than you.
- not for everyone. Clinical tests show that he may cause nausea, fatigue, and kidney or liver problems. Ask your doctor if he is right for you
- gonna kick your rear end from here to Tienanmen Square.
- made of meat. Your whole family is made of meat
- a lumberjack and he's okay. He drinks all night and works all day
- the second coming
Saturday, August 18, 2007
- the patron saint of quality footwear.
- certain that in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.
- wondering how far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question.
- thinking that as long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, he can do without the rock and roll.
- sure he'd feel much worse if he weren't under such heavy sedation
- raising a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do "Stonehenge" tomorrow?
- a believer of everything he reads. It makes him a more selective person.
- one louder. Isn't he?
- saying love your brother. He's not literally saying it. He's not literally meaning it. But he's not a racist. That message should be clear anyways.
- disappointed with the opening band. The crowd was still booing them when he went on stage.
- sad his friend died in a bizarre gardening accident. Authorities said... best leave it... unsolved.
Labels: spinal tap
Thursday, August 9, 2007
George W is...
- sure that they misunderestimated me!
- adamant that if we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure!
- on a mission because for every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings and, folks, this is unacceptable in America!
- positive that the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
- believing in what I believe — I believe what I believe is right.
- not wanting to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one.
- just wanting you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.
- letting you know, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again!
- aware that our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
- agonizing that too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.
- reminding you, teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test
Labels: George W Bush
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
- having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!
- assuring you that it's not easy juggling a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of Facebook a day.
- going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation.
- known for his motivational skills. Everyone always says they have to work twice as hard when I'm around!
- sure that if there's one thing America needs, it's more lawyers.
- , unlike most of you, not a nut!
- in awe! Reading and writing actually paid off!
- wondering, what's the point of going out, we're just going to end up back here anyway!
- going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES.
- wondering when will he ever learn... The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on Facebook!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
- the new Black
- the devil you know
- the lesser of 2 evils
- yesterday's news
- thinking inside the box because too many people are thinking outside the box.
- a deadman walking
- easier said then done
- his own worst enemy
- rushing in where angels fear to tread
- knowing nothing and doubting nothing
- having his cake and eating it too
- Sure he'd feel worse if he wasn't so heavily sedated
- A box of chocolates
- magically delicious
- made with 10% real juice!
- a Toys R Us kid
- the Prince of Belair
- eating a Chiquita
- made with calcium. Something your body needs anyways
- insignificant next to the power of the force
- dancing with the stars
- master of his domain