- writing a paper called "Sex and Pregnancy: A Possible Connection"
- presenting his thesis on "E=MC3: That's Right, Einstein, I Said Cubed!"
- being interviewed on his new novel "Sweet and Sour Pork: How Can It Be Both? At The Same Time?"
- Gathering research for his essay, "Lincoln: The Man, The President, The Town Car"
- Wondering if his new research grant will accept his thesis, "Whoops!: I Blew My $800,000 Research Grant At The MGM Grand Casino"
- Pondering the scientific evidence to support the claim "Kraft Macaroni & Cheese: So Cheesy, It Should Be Called 'Kraft Cheese & Macaroni'"
- reviewing extensive analysis on the topic "There Sure Are A Lot of 'Smiths' In The Phone Book, Dude"
- writing his final paper called "The Isotope Conjecture: A Fake Title So My Wife Won't Look Inside Here and See My Letters To Penthouse Forum"
- a bit disappointed he didn't win the Nobel Prize as evidenced by his book "Why The People Who Award The Nobel Prize Are A Bunch Of Jerks"
- doing scientific research on "Gravity: The Devil's Tool"
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
- shaking it like a polaroid picture
- shaken not stirred
- brought to you by the letters W T F
- raging against the machine!
- taking his sugar with coffee and creme
- currently out of his mind but please feel free to leave a message
- the one that put a hole in the ozone layer
- all that
- drinking in a box, NAME is drinking with a Fox, NAME will drink green beer and Rum, NAME will drink them till he's numb...
- the reason the chicken crossed the road